Neurodiverse and Atypical Leadership in Libraries

Samantha Lopez

Jun 25, 2024, 1:28:45 PM (5 days ago) Jun 25
to ABOS, mem...@arsl.org, PUBLIB (PUBLIB@oclclists.org)

Tools and support to celebrate yourself and your staff

If you are having trouble viewing this mailing, please click here for our online version.

PLA Webinar

Supporting Neurodiverse and Atypical

Leadership in Libraries

July 10, 2024 | 1:00–2:00 p.m. Central

array of human silhouettes in diverse colors and patterns

Introvert, ADHD, neuroatypical, oh my! This may describe you, someone you work work with, or someone you’re looking to hire. When considering diversity and inclusion in our libraries, we need to be willing to challenge leadership stereotypes and advocate for neurodiverse or atypical managers.

In this webinar, atypical managers from various public library departments will share their experiences to help you learn strategies for being a successful manager, gain tools for immediate action, and techniques for self-acceptance. It’s time to stop hiding these perceived weaknesses and unleash their superpowers!

More Webinars from the Public Library Association

Dementia Inclusive Library Service

July 23, 2024, 1:00–2:00 p.m. Central

I Stream, You Stream: Offering Customizable Streaming Apps for Checkout

August 15, 2024, 1:00–2:00 p.m. Central

Public Library Association

www.pla.org • (800) 545-2433 x5PLA

facebook

twitter

instagram

youtube

email

Public Library Association

American Library Association

225 N. Michigan Ave., Suite 1300, Chicago, IL 60601 | pla.org | Review the ALA Privacy Policy