MOBILE + COURIER SERVICES RESEARCH PROJECT COORDINATOR

Becky Kellum

Jun 3, 2024, 3:14:57 PMJun 3
to ABOS-O...@googlegroups.com

Hello Everyone,

The Fayette County Public Library in Oak Hill, West Virginia is looking for a Mobile + Courier Services Research Project Coordinator to evaluate our current bookmobile services and to extend those services. Also, we are looking at developing a courier service with surrounding counties that would provide faster delivery and be more cost-effective than the USPS.

Full details are in the PDF that is attached.  If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email or call me.

Regards,

Becky Kellum

Director

Fayette County Public Library

531 Summit Street

Oak Hill, WV 25901

304-465-0121

FCPL RFP_Mobile Services Research Project Coordinator.pdf