Re: [ABOS-Outreach] Abridged summary of ABOS-Outreach@googlegroups.com - 6 updates in 4 topics

Marlyn Norton

Jul 2, 2024, 12:31:39 PM (5 days ago) Jul 2
to ABOS-O...@googlegroups.com
Good afternoon!

I'm not able to reply to one of these conversations, and I'd really like to offer what I know. My issue seems to be that my work uses Outlook, but the group is in Google. Can I really not reply if I'm not logged in to google?

Thanks for the help!

Marlyn

Marlyn Norton | Administrator, Adult and Community Engagement

She/Her/Hers

Administrative Offices

320 York Road

Towson, MD 21204