2014 AAC Summer Camp - Already!

Hill, Katharine Joan

Oct 22, 2013, 10:25:44 AM10/22/13
to aacpa...@googlegroups.com

Dear AAC Parent friends:

Mark your calendars! Planning for the 2014 ICAN™ Talk AAC Summer Camp for children and adolescent AAC speakers is underway already!

Camper and family dates: Wednesday, July 9th to Saturday, July 12th.
Volunteer Dates: Start Tuesday, July 8th
Location: Crowne Plaza Pittsburgh South, Pittsburgh, PA

We listened to family feedback and extended next year's program an additional day. We're adding more parent training sessions with more time for fun and individualized interactive activities for campers and their families, including excursions!  Remember Sunday July 13th would be a great day for sightseeing around the city and region.

Stay tuned for more information in the coming months by liking us on Facebook or visiting the AAC Institute website at
www.aacinstitute.org.  Also, you can send your email address to: emei...@aacinstitute.org to be added on our ICAN™ Talk Summer Camp mailing list and automatically receive updates as they're announced.  Otherwise, announcements will continue to be shared on the AAC Parents Google Group too.

Thank you for keeping our camp event in mind for the summer and sharing with others who may know a camper who would enjoy attending.

Keep Coming Back…

Katya

Katya Hill

Executive Director