AAC Summer Camp!!!!!!

Shannon

Mar 18, 2014, 9:15:26 AM3/18/14
to aacpa...@googlegroups.com
Is winter finally over?!?!?!?! Ready for a great summer family adventure!  I wanted to let everyone know that applications have been open for the 2014 ICAN Talk Summer AAC camp. You can learn more about this AAC camp for children ages 5-21 who use any type of AAC device at www.icantalkclinic.com website.  A video of the 2013 camp can be view on the homepage and details and application forms can be found if you click the “Upcoming Events” link.  Please, consider sharing the attached flyer to someone you think might be interested too.  Also, if you know a potential volunteer let them know applications are still be accepted and reviewed.  I hope to meet some of you in July at my first camp experience.

Shannon

2014_ican_talk_aac_camp_gen_info.pdf