2016 ICAN Talk AAC Summer Camp

Shannon

Feb 3, 2016, 11:44:31 AM2/3/16
to AAC Parents
Good Morning/Afternoon Everyone,

It is that time of year again. Have you started to think about camps? I know I am thinking about warmer weather and sunnier days. I have attached the flyer to the first camp I have received. Let me know what you think. Are there any others out there that your child has attended?

Have a great day!
Shannon
2016 ICAN Talk AAC Summer Camp Flyer2.pdf

Chris and Vicky Opipari

Feb 3, 2016, 1:49:01 PM2/3/16
to aacpa...@googlegroups.com
Hi Shannon,

How are you?  I hope all is well.

I wanted to make sure that Lauren's application for the camp was received, and that the check I wrote for the deposit was also received.

Did you need a written report from Lauren's current speech pathologist?

Thanks,

Vicky

A referral is sending someone you care about to someone you trust...
If you know of someone who would appreciate the level of
service I provide, please call me with their name and business number.
I’ll be happy to follow up and take great care of them.
I'm never too busy for any of your referrals!

Sent from my iPhone
<2016 ICAN Talk AAC Summer Camp Flyer2.pdf>

Hill, Katharine Joan

Feb 3, 2016, 3:34:33 PM2/3/16
to aacpa...@googlegroups.com

Hello Vicky and Lauren,

I was so excited to see that you're coming back to camp!  What great news!  I'm in clinic today with clients so Shannon was able to tell me that she has your paperwork and we're waiting or a report.

Yippee!  Can't wait until July!

Katya