Extended deadlines for AAC camp

Hill, Katharine Joan

Jul 15, 2013, 9:28:44 PM7/15/13
to aacpa...@googlegroups.com
Registrations extended!  We have exceeded the number of expected camp counselor volunteers so we are continuing to accept applications to the AAC camp in Pittsburgh.  Also, we have created a group for older campers (over 15 years old) due to parent requests. Woo Hoo!

Today the CROWNE PLAZA Hotel agreed to extend their discounted room rate for the AAC Camp for all reservations made through this Saturday, August 20th.   Simply great news for our families! Hotel reservations must be through the URL address below or by contacting the Hotel Sales Office by calling Colleen Rodgers at 412-833-5300 ext. 7280 or Cathy Matko at ext. 7228.  Colleen and Cathy will address any of your special needs, so please take advantage of their services for the camp.

By the way, the Children's Museum of Pittsburgh wil be organizing and providing the art activities for our camp.  We're all very excited about this collaboration.