AAC Summer Camp Update

Hill, Katharine Joan

Jul 12, 2013, 2:25:02 PM7/12/13
to aacpa...@googlegroups.com

Dear Parents,

ICAN™ Talk Clinics AAC Summer Camp is just three weeks away! This year’s “Community Adventures” program features a pool party reception, arts and crafts with staff from the Pittsburgh’s Children’s Museum, drama, computer and reading sessions and, for the first time, a chance for campers to try out Brain Computer Interface (BCI) technology to fly a miniature helicopter! Parents will have time for AAC training and Q&As with Dr. Katya Hill. We’ve also planned a fun mall treasure hunt with challenging opportunities to practice core vocabulary to win prizes. Did we mention that the Disney Store has a special activity planned for our campers too?  Event takes place on August 1-3 at the Crowne Plaza Pittsburgh South. If you’d like to enroll your child, please contact Evelyn Meinert at emei...@aacinstitute.org or visit our website at http://www.aacinstitute.org/aaccamp2013/index.html  to download a camper application.  Don’t forgot to visit us on Facebook for upcoming details too.

Hope to see you at our camp community!

Katya

Katya Hill, PhD, CCC-SLP

Associate Professor

AAC Performance and Testing Teaching Lab

6017 Forbes Tower

University of Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh, PA 15260

T: 412-383-6659