Seeking Input for Group Logistics, Working Structure, Governance, etc...

1 view

Hoff

Nov 17, 2009, 12:09:11 AM11/17/09
to A6 (Audit, Assertion, Assessment, and Assurance API) Working Group
I'm going to need some help organizing the group, especially as
interest and membership grows. I have no interest in making this a
one-man-band.

If you're interested in doing so, please contact me/reply here so we
can sort out the details.

Thanks,

/Hoff

Scott Sanchez

Nov 17, 2009, 12:12:09 AM11/17/09
to A6 (Audit, Assertion, Assessment, and Assurance API) Working Group
Count me in!

Ian

Nov 17, 2009, 4:05:50 AM11/17/09
to A6 (Audit, Assertion, Assessment, and Assurance API) Working Group
Happy to help out as well.

Khürt Williams

Nov 17, 2009, 6:33:39 AM11/17/09
to A6 (Audit, Assertion, Assessment, and Assurance API) Working Group
I'm interested as well.

jamesurquhart

Nov 17, 2009, 2:06:13 AM11/17/09
to A6 (Audit, Assertion, Assessment, and Assurance API) Working Group
Let me know what I can do, Chris.

James

Matthew Carver

Nov 17, 2009, 9:45:02 AM11/17/09
to A6 (Audit, Assertion, Assessment, and Assurance API) Working Group
I'm willing to help out with whatever is needed

Thanks
Matt

Craig Nelson [msft]

Nov 17, 2009, 11:50:11 AM11/17/09
to A6 (Audit, Assertion, Assessment, and Assurance API) Working Group
I'll gladly help as well.

Craig

grey area

Nov 17, 2009, 3:18:11 PM11/17/09
to A6 (Audit, Assertion, Assessment, and Assurance API) Working Group
Happy to do what I can.

John

Nov 20, 2009, 4:03:39 PM11/20/09
to A6 (Audit, Assertion, Assessment, and Assurance API) Working Group
Interested in helping.

hemma

Nov 23, 2009, 3:27:06 PM11/23/09
to A6 (Audit, Assertion, Assessment, and Assurance API) Working Group
I'd be happy to help...
I attended the Management Developers Conference last week
and mentioned this effort during my session.
Best, Hemma

-ds-

Nov 27, 2009, 6:26:54 PM11/27/09
to A6 (Audit, Assertion, Assessment, and Assurance API) Working Group
I'd be happy to help, but it may be beneficial were we first to
outline the working structure and governance approach, and then folks
could volunteer for activities that they would be best suited for.
Surely there are plenty of examples to pull from, and if it makes
sense, I'd be willing to take a first pass at creating this
framework. What do you think?

-ds