Cloud Computing Use Cases V4 – Open for input on next topic

Drussell4881

Feb 11, 2010, 2:45:58 PM2/11/10
to A6 (Automated Audit, Assertion, Assessment, and Assurance API) Working Group

To start the discussion of topic which will form the base for Version
4 of the paper here are 5 topics to consider and provide feedback :

1)Service Level Agreements
2)Scheduling and Provisioning
3)Asset Management
4)Compliance
5)Moving to the Cloud

If there is a topic that is not here that you feel should be
considered by the discussion group, do not hesitate to add your
topic.

A more complete description of the above can be found at http://su.pr/2EPOFq

In addition, we are looking at expanding the discussion on Security in
the Cloud to a 12 to 15 page document. We would like your input on
this thought as well.

In order to consolidate your comments, please post your comments to
http://su.pr/2EPOFq which is part of the Cloud Computing Use Cases
Google Group at http://groups.google.com/group/cloud-computing-use-cases?hl=en_US.
In order to post, if you are not already a member, please click on “
Join this Group”.