Thoughts on the next (First) Step for A6 - The Kick-off Conference Call

Hoff

Nov 25, 2009, 1:08:19 AM11/25/09
to A6 (Audit, Assertion, Assessment, and Assurance API) Working Group
Here's what I'm planning on doing to kick off the group now that we've
achieved critical mass. We've got some really fantastically
knowledgeable people in the group as well are representation from some
powerhouse cloud providers.

Here's a very rough overview of what I'd like to achieve:

1) Schedule a conference call/WebEx for no later than the second week
of December which will cover:

2) A high-level overview of the problem statement, general direction
and work thus far; start to work on a rough organizational structure
for housekeeping

3) A brief presentation from the CSC team on the CTP solution which is
well-aligned to what I initially proposed

4) A presentation from another group that is working on a
complimentary set of capabilities that will be important to consider
as we move forward.

The outcome is to get us up to speed on general direction, organize
into teams and start brainstorming solutions with cloud providers on
how we might best approach the design of a solution that will enable
the greatest uptake in terms of potential implementation.

We want to keep the output work open and vendor agnostic.

Sound good? What am I missing?

/Hoff

Doug

Dec 2, 2009, 1:54:33 PM12/2/09
to A6 (Audit, Assertion, Assessment, and Assurance API) Working Group
Sounds good, Hoff.
Let me know when you're ready...
I have some updates to the CSC solution.

Chris Burton

Dec 7, 2009, 11:59:45 AM12/7/09
to A6 (Audit, Assertion, Assessment, and Assurance API) Working Group
I'm in. Let me know where I can help.

Craig Balding

Dec 9, 2009, 10:55:04 AM12/9/09
to a6...@googlegroups.com