VOTE for dates for kick-off Call: December 18, 2009 or January 8, 2010

Hoff

Dec 9, 2009, 4:41:41 PM12/9/09
to A6 (Audit, Assertion, Assessment, and Assurance API) Working Group
I'm going to schedule 60 minutes - I have two 20 minute presentations
targeted and 20 minutes of dialog.

Soliciting input in this manner is probably the worst idea I've ever
had, but reply to this message -- and what time(s) would work for you.

I'll tally up the responses and send out the invite on Sunday,
12/13/09.

/Hoff

Christopher Neal

Dec 9, 2009, 4:54:30 PM12/9/09
to a6...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'd prefer Jan 8th - any time in daylight or evening Australian
Eastern Daylight savings time (GMT+11).

Thanks.

Cheers,
Chris
--
"The race may not always be to the swift, nor victory to the strong;
but that's the way to bet."

Gilad Parann-Nissany

Dec 9, 2009, 5:47:06 PM12/9/09
to a6...@googlegroups.com
Prefer Jan 8th to Dec 18th - but frankly they are both Fridays (the weekend over here).
Regards
Gilad
__________________
Gilad Parann-Nissany
CEO, Founder
http://www.porticor.com/

David Mortman

Dec 9, 2009, 5:34:50 PM12/9/09
to a6...@googlegroups.com
Jan 8th please
--
Sent from my mobile device

Scott C. Sanchez

Dec 9, 2009, 5:11:40 PM12/9/09
to a6...@googlegroups.com

Any Friday morning EST.

On Dec 9, 2009 5:05 PM, "Christopher Neal" <christoph...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

I'd prefer Jan 8th - any time in daylight or evening Australian
Eastern Daylight savings time (GMT+11).

Thanks.

Cheers,
Chris

On 12/10/09, Hoff <infose...@gmail.com> wrote: > I'm going to schedule 60 minutes - I have two ...

Larry Suto

Dec 9, 2009, 5:38:44 PM12/9/09
to a6...@googlegroups.com
Hello

I'd prefer January 8 anytime PST.

Thanks

Larry

Chris Burton

Dec 10, 2009, 10:46:58 AM12/10/09
to A6 (Audit, Assertion, Assessment, and Assurance API) Working Group
I am going to have to go with Jan 8th as well. I am over-committed in
December as it is.

-C

John Menerick

Dec 10, 2009, 4:08:50 PM12/10/09
to a6...@googlegroups.com
Dec. 18th works for me.

John

hemma

Dec 10, 2009, 4:21:27 PM12/10/09
to A6 (Audit, Assertion, Assessment, and Assurance API) Working Group

Either day works - I'd prefer evening/night pacific time zone instead
of early morning (1-7am) if possible. thx, hemma

Craig Balding

Dec 11, 2009, 3:19:43 PM12/11/09
to a6...@googlegroups.com
Up to midnight (finish) Central European Time if possible :)
--
Craig Balding
http://cloudsecurity.org

jamesurquhart

Dec 11, 2009, 5:20:41 PM12/11/09
to A6 (Audit, Assertion, Assessment, and Assurance API) Working Group
Put me down for Jan. 8th.

Randy Bias

Dec 11, 2009, 3:07:59 PM12/11/09
to a6...@googlegroups.com
I'm flex on timing. Only fate will decide if I can make the time y'all decide on. ;)

--Randy

R A

Dec 15, 2009, 7:18:48 AM12/15/09
to a6...@googlegroups.com
Chris:

Either day works for me.

Randy Arthur (CSC)

Khürt Williams

Dec 16, 2009, 9:23:19 AM12/16/09
to A6 (Audit, Assertion, Assessment, and Assurance API) Working Group
I would prefer January 8 but December 18 works as well.

Would something like pollydaddy or surveymonkey be useful to get a
group consensus?
http://polldaddy.com/
http://www.surveymonkey.com/