Initial Post

1 view

Randy Arthur

Nov 17, 2009, 6:58:34 AM11/17/09
to A6 (Audit, Assertion, Assessment, and Assurance API) Working Group
My collegue Ron Knode at CSC has taken a cut along these lines and
call it the Cloud Trust Protocol. It is not as API focussed as A-6.
Details on the approach and problem are at:

http://assets1.csc.com/cloud/downloads/Knode_digital_trust_in_the_cloud_final_090709b.pdf

Looking forward to supporting and participating in the A-6 effort.

~Randy

Hoff

Nov 17, 2009, 1:27:08 PM11/17/09
to A6 (Audit, Assertion, Assessment, and Assurance API) Working Group
If you look in the 'files' section on the main page, you'll note I
already included the PDF of Ron's work ;)

Looking forward to having you guys participate also.

/Hoff

On Nov 17, 6:58 am, Randy Arthur <rda...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My collegue Ron Knode at CSC has taken a cut along these lines and
> call it the Cloud Trust Protocol. It is not as API focussed as A-6.
> Details on the approach and problem are at:
>
> http://assets1.csc.com/cloud/downloads/Knode_digital_trust_in_the_clo...

Jorge Orchilles

Nov 22, 2009, 6:06:46 PM11/22/09
to A6 (Audit, Assertion, Assessment, and Assurance API) Working Group
Yes and good work indeed. I had the pleasure of seeing his
presentation at NIST's IT Security Automation Conference. A good
starting point!

Doug

Nov 23, 2009, 10:31:40 AM11/23/09
to A6 (Audit, Assertion, Assessment, and Assurance API) Working Group
It was a pleasure meeting you at the conference Jorge...
I am looking forward to working with you on this.

Cheers,
Doug