Check out the BITS Shared Assessment Website - Another Really Good Resource...

Hoff

Feb 9, 2010, 3:48:08 PM2/9/10
to A6 (Automated Audit, Assertion, Assessment, and Assurance API) Working Group
From: http://sharedassessments.org/

"Shared Assessments is a member-driven, industry-standard body that
injects speed, efficiency and cost savings into the service provider
control assessment process. Shared Assessments Program members work
together to eliminate redundancies and create efficiencies, giving all
parties a standardized, consistent, faster, more rigorous, more
efficient and less costly means of conducting security, privacy and
business continuity assessments."

...check out the resources section for the Agreed Upon Procedures
(AUP) and the Standardized Information Gathering Questionnaire (SIG):

http://sharedassessments.org/value/ and http://sharedassessments.org/value/resources.html

Another group we should loop into the mix.

/Hoff

Alex Hutton

Feb 9, 2010, 5:41:27 PM2/9/10
to a6...@googlegroups.com
I have to interface with bits/santa fe for a work project anyway, so
would be glad to act as liason

--
Sent from my mobile device

Christofer Hoff

Feb 9, 2010, 5:52:24 PM2/9/10
to a6...@googlegroups.com
Excellent. I did a couple of hours of training for the examiner conference in San Antonio a few months ago.

Please do reach out and see how that goes.

/Hoff