Fwd: You Are Invited to a Special Evening to The Landmark Forum @ Bangalore, 7th August

guru prasad

Aug 6, 2013, 12:42:02 AM8/6/13
to Baburao Nejakar, roopa lakshmi, anki...@apd-india.org, Devi Kala, Jayasimha Sharma, Thipparaju Tippu, glad...@gmail.com, 9thsep2...@googlegroups.com
You Are Invited

to a Special Evening to

The Landmark Forum

Welcome to a Special Evening to The Landmark Forum on August 7, 2013 at

St Joseph’s European Boys School, Bangalore.

The topic of the evening is “Living a Life of Possibility versus Predictability”.

 Inline image 1

Remember when they said:

Be creative, but stay in the lines…..

grass is green…..the sky should be blue…..

           Forget what they said!

In the Landmark Forum, we get to stand back from our unexamined assumptions, lift ourselves out of our existing framework. We discover the possibility of a world that is not simply handle down from the past but is brought into being by our own invention – a world where the lines are not already drawn.

At this special evening, you’ll experience what the Landmark Forum is like, meet people who lead it and gain insights into the areas that matter most to you.

I welcome you to this extraordinary evening with Landmark Forum Leader, Mahesh Nambiar. The venue for the evening is St Joseph’s European Boys School, Bangalore., and the time is between 7:00 PM and 10:15 PM on Aug 7, 2013 (Wednesday). Invite your friends and family, and be there with them by 6:45 pm.

For any kind of support, please call the SELF team

PHONE: +91-80-49020555-500.

Thank you.

Krishna Sulugodu
LANDMARK EDUCATION BREAKTHROUGH TECHNOLOGIES Pvt. Ltd.
II FLOOR, #16/M,
Thimmaiah Road
Vasanth Nagar, Bangalore - 560052
PH: 080-49020555
Landmark Worldwide

--
Guru Prasad S
Programme Manager- RSO

Success is the sum of small effort, repeated day in and day out. - Robert Collier
Image.bmp