[Read] All about Me!: My Remarkable Life in Show Business [EPUB]

gitari...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2022, 8:39:35 AM12/13/22
to 9q3r9...@googlegroups.com

All about Me!: My Remarkable Life in Show Business

by Mel Brooks

jg3ivc4jr

[*] Download Link ⇒ DOWNLOAD NOW

[*] Read Link ⇒ READ NOW

    NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER - At 95, the legendary Mel Brooks continues to set the standard for comedy across television, film, and the stage. Now he shares his story for the first time in "a wonderful addition to a seminal career" (San Francisco Chronicle), "infused with nostalgia and his signature hilarity" (Parade). ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS OF THE YEAR: New York Post - "Laugh-out-loud hilarious and always fascinating, from the great Mel Brooks. What else do you expect from the man who knew Jesus and dated Joan of Arc?"--Billy CrystalFor anyone who loves American comedy, the long wait is over. Here are the never-before-told, behind-the-scenes anecdotes and remembrances from a master storyteller, filmmaker, and creator of all things funny.All About Me! charts Mel Brooks's meteoric rise from a Depression-era kid in Brooklyn to the recipient of the National Medal of Arts. Whether serving in the United States Army in World War II, or during his burgeoning career as a teenage comedian in the