(Download) My Killer Vacation [PDF]

gitari...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2022, 8:47:59 AM12/13/22
to 9q3r9...@googlegroups.com

My Killer Vacation

by Tessa Bailey

qk8nxw2sy

[*] Download Link ⇒ DOWNLOAD NOW

[*] Read Link ⇒ READ NOW

    It was supposed to be a relaxing vacation in sweet, sunny Cape Cod?just me and my beloved brother?but discovering a corpse in our rental house really throws a wrench into our tanning schedule. Now a rude, crude bounty hunter has arrived on the back of his motorcycle to catch the killer and refuses to believe I can be helpful, despite countless hours of true crime podcast listening. Not to mention a fulfilling teaching career of wrangling second graders.A brash bounty hunter and an energetic elementary schoolteacher: the murder-solving team no one asked for, but thanks to these pesky attempts on my life, we're stuck together, come hell or high tide.I'm just here to do a job, not babysit an amateur sleuth. Although? it is becoming less and less of a hardship to have her around. Sure, she's stubborn, distracting and can't stay out of harm's way. She's also brave and beautiful and reminds me of the home I left behind three years ago. In other words, the painful hunger and protectiveness