[ANN] 9mount 1.3 released

sqweek

Jul 22, 2008, 12:18:51 PM7/22/08
to 9p-ha...@googlegroups.com, v9fs-...@lists.sourceforge.net
Hey guys, just letting you know 9mount 1.3 is out. With this version
comes support for the majority of v9fs options, including virtio/fd
transports, controllable msize, and single attach/exclusive access
modes.
9umount will now unmount non-9p filesystems as long as they were
mounted in your home directory, which should make it more difficult to
hamstring yourself via 9bind.
Finally, I licensed it with the ISC license (which is like BSD/MIT
but shorter).

The code is available at
http://sqweek.dnsdojo.org/9p/9mount-1.3.tar.gz , and you can find
documentation and a [barely] more detailed change log at
http://sqweek.dnsdojo.org/code/9mount .

Let me know if there's any problems, it has been tested on 2.6.23,
2.6.25 and 2.6.26.
-sqweek