libixp examples

yiyus

Jun 15, 2009, 8:05:31 AM6/15/09
to 9p-hackers
I have already sent this email to the suckless mailing list, but have
thought it could also be interesting for somebody here:

Since finding documentation (and/or examples) for libixp is not easy,
I have
decided to write something myself. What I'm doing is keeping tags in a
mercurial repository from a very simple Hello World to a more complete
9P server. Explanations are not exhaustive, but having everything in
mercurial allows to track changes in a gradual way. With the help of
sqweek m9u (thanks sqweek!) I have started with the first steps:
http://www.anarchyinthetubes.com/src/hello_libixp
I will be progressively adding more content, but it is the first time
I touch libixp and could be doing something wrong. Since this is
intended be used as a base for someone starting with libixp I want to
avoid obvious mistakes, so I'm asking if somebody with more experience
could have a look at my code from time to time. Of course, any other
comment is welcomed too.

Kind regards,

PS: I have already noticed that the .max member of the msg struct is
not needed. It will be fixed in the hg repo soon.

--
- yiyus || JGL