OCaml-9P

oscarh

Mar 16, 2007, 3:04:13 AM3/16/07
to 9p-hackers
Hi All,

I've now released OCaml-9P 0.3.3, which is basically the same as 0.3.2
but a new name, and minor changes to the client.
The client part is still not complete (missing only the wstat package)
and the server-side is not implemented at all.

If you're interested you can find it at http://personal.oscarh.net/ocaml-9p.php.

Enjoy
--
Oscar Hellström
os...@oscarh.net

uriel

Mar 16, 2007, 3:18:52 AM3/16/07
to 9p-hackers
Thanks! I added it to http://cat-v.org/9p/

What license is it under? (We would hope MIT)

uriel

On Mar 16, 8:04 am, "oscarh" <o...@oscarh.net> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I've now released OCaml-9P 0.3.3, which is basically the same as 0.3.2
> but a new name, and minor changes to the client.
> The client part is still not complete (missing only the wstat package)
> and the server-side is not implemented at all.
>

> If you're interested you can find it athttp://personal.oscarh.net/ocaml-9p.php.
>
> Enjoy
> --
> Oscar Hellström
> o...@oscarh.net

Ulf Eliasson

Mar 16, 2007, 4:44:25 AM3/16/07
to 9p-hackers
Correct me if I'm wrong Oscar, but it's BSD.

/Ulf

On Mar 16, 8:18 am, "uriel" <lost.gob...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks! I added it tohttp://cat-v.org/9p/

oscarh