qemu

Anschel Schaffer-Cohen

Aug 28, 2012, 9:11:59 AM8/28/12
to 9fr...@googlegroups.com
I have a Thinkpad E420, which has the standard nipplemouse + 3-button setup. On Windows and Linux, the middle button acts as a button if I tap it and a scroll wheel (controlled the nipple) if I hold it. When I run 9front in Qemu, however, I get neither behavior. Is there a way to make Qemu see it as a normal middle-button? 9front is obviously pretty unusable without one.

cinap_lenrek

Sep 18, 2012, 2:05:58 PM9/18/12
to 9fr...@googlegroups.com
cant't remember having mouse problems with qemu. if middle button doesnt work,
you can hold shift and press right mouse button to emulate a middle mouse button.

Ethan Grammatikidis

Oct 25, 2012, 5:33:08 AM10/25/12
to 9fr...@googlegroups.com

--
This is obviously some strange usage of the
word "simple" that I was previously unaware of.