hi all, how to setup keyboard layout ?

Francois Pussault

Jan 21, 2013, 8:15:09 AM1/21/13
to 9fr...@googlegroups.com
hi all, how to setup keyboard layout ?
I think I have found how to but is it really as simple as :

cp /sys/lib/kbmap/one_file  /dev/kbmap

or do I need to do something else ?

thanks.

Francois Pussault

Jan 21, 2013, 8:18:01 AM1/21/13
to 9fr...@googlegroups.com

hi again,

Is there any sql apps in archives ? like sqlite or mysql .. ? (sqlite should be very good for my needs).

Julius Schmidt

Jan 21, 2013, 8:21:46 AM1/21/13
to 9fr...@googlegroups.com
You should probably talk to 9fans instead.

karm...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2013, 9:00:18 AM1/21/13
to 9fr...@googlegroups.com

Jens Staal

Jan 21, 2013, 9:13:13 AM1/21/13
to 9fr...@googlegroups.com
You can find the latest sqlite3 here:
http://ports2plan9.googlecode.com/files/sqlite3-3.7.15.1.tbz

and an alternative binary linked with libedit (needs the first sqlite3 package
installed first) here:
http://ports2plan9.googlecode.com/files/sqlite3bin-ledit.tbz

I have no idea if the libedit one has any added functionality. The binary gets
bigger, but that is all I know (I have not tested it further than that).

This sqlite3 has been built with GNU Pth to get pthreads support (sqlite3
built with minimal modifications of original sources).

http://ports2plan9.googlecode.com/files/pth-2.0.7.tbz

For a more "native" but older port of sqlite, see fgb's port:

http://plan9.bell-labs.com/sources/contrib/fgb/replica/sqlite3/iso.bz2

Francois Pussault

Jan 21, 2013, 9:20:19 AM1/21/13
to 9fr...@googlegroups.com
thanks

Jens Staal

Jan 21, 2013, 9:33:44 AM1/21/13
to 9fr...@googlegroups.com
måndagen den 21 januari 2013 15.20.19 skrev Francois Pussault:
> thanks

oh.. forgot to mention.

the Oracle/sleepycat Berkeley DB 5.3 also has sqlite3 compatibility built in,
but a rather "heavy" package. This has also been built with Pth to get
pthreads support (an absolute dependency).

a package without sources and documentation can be found here

http://ports2plan9.googlecode.com/files/db-5.3-nodocsrc.tbz