IWP9 -- place to stay

Denis Grelich

Nov 28, 2006, 5:25:59 PM11/28/06
to 9fan...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I decided in the last-minute to attend IWP9, so I don't have a
place to stay yet. Can someone from Madrid or the surrounding area
recommend a cheap hostel or similar place? I will be in spain from
Sunday to Thursday, so a hotel in the city centre would be quite
expensive for me. Are hotels outside of Madrid advisable? Do you think
that it is immediately necessary to reserve a room at some hotel?

On the other hand, it would also be very nice if someone from the
attendants had enough room at his place to share, at least for the time
of the workshop. I'd appreciate this very much!

Many thanks in advance

Denis Grelich
Germany