Alpha

muzio

Oct 12, 2006, 5:18:38 PM10/12/06
to 9fans.es
Hello,
I have an alphastation 200 4/100 an an alphaserver 4 4/233

Is it possible to install plan9?
If yes, where can I find the instruction and the where can I download
the porting?

Thank you.

Ciao Muzio

Ignacio Torres Masdeu

Oct 12, 2006, 5:55:23 PM10/12/06
to 9fan...@googlegroups.com
On 10/12/06, muzio <cmuz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have an alphastation 200 4/100 an an alphaserver 4 4/233
> Is it possible to install plan9?
http://plan9.bell-labs.com/wiki/plan9/Other_hardware/index.html

Esta lista es para conversaciones en español, si quieres comunicarte
en otros idiomas:
http://plan9.bell-labs.com/wiki/plan9/Mailing_lists/index.html

--
Saludos,
Ignacio Torres <http://ignacio.torresmasdeu.name/>

Gabriel Diaz

Oct 13, 2006, 2:50:05 AM10/13/06
to 9fan...@googlegroups.com
Hello

You should email to 9fans maillist as this is for spanish speakers, take a look at http://plan9.bell-labs.com/wiki/plan9/Mailing_lists/index.html.

alpha support is limited to a number of models, i have an Alphaserver A1000 4/233 and it is not supported.

there is no plan to get old alphas running, so if your model is not supported probaly it will never be supported. (unless you add that support).

gabi