Is Sumo Deadlifting Cheating - Is sumo deadlifting cheating? : r/naturalbodybuilding - Reddit

Gunilla Georgevic

Dec 7, 2023, 6:29:29 PM12/7/23
to 95musc...@googlegroups.com

The sumo deadlift is often called out for being cheating because it appears, to the untrained eye, to be an easier lift mostly due to a reduction in range of motion. While the claim does stand, sumo deadlifts do move a distance of approximately 20-25% shorter than that of conventional deadlifts.

🎲🎲🎲 VISIT OUR ONLINE STORE 🎲🎲🎲

Is Sumo Deadlifting Really Cheating? The Final Nail In the Coffin

SUBSCRIBE HERE: youtube. com/c/REALRAWTALK?sub_confirmation=1LISTEN ON APPLE PODCASTS: podcasts. apple. com/us/podcast/rawtalk/id1294154339F.

Are Sumo Deadlifts Cheating? | Lifehacker

We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us.

Jeff Nippard Responds to Bodybuilder Chris Bumstead's . - BarBend

View Details In this blog, we'll take a closer look at the mechanics and benefits of the sumo deadlift and compare the exercise against the mechanics and benefits of the conventional deadlift.

Is The Sumo Deadlift Cheating? | BOXROX

FACT CHECKED In the world of lifters, sumo deadlift is one such exercise that has been the center of many controversies. Some people think that it is cheating, while others don't. So, let's seek the answer to the question, "is sumo deadlift cheating?" Table of Contents Why Do People Think Sumo Deadlift Is Cheating?

Why are sumo deadlifts considered bad or cheating to some . - Reddit

To hear whiny commenters on Instagram talk about it, sumo deadlifts are cheating because widening your legs gives you less distance to lift the bar. Less ROM, or range of motion, means you're.

Sumo Deadlifts are cheating : r/nattyorjuice - Reddit

A second study found that, "The sumo deadlift style resulted in a 10% reduction in the joint moment and 8% reduction in the load shear force at the L4/L5 level when compared with the conventional lifting style. " [2] Nevertheless, getting into a sumo stance isn't for everybody. While a lot of people debate which type of deadlift is best based on .

Are Sumo Deadlifts Cheating? (No, Here's Why)

• 6 yr. ago Then we can get into the whole, single ply lifters get more out of their suit typically when they pull sumo. I know of conventional pullers that lift single ply and pull raw.

Sumo is cheating #agtg #deadlift #sumodeadlift #16 # . - TikTok

3,908 likes, 53 comments - immortalbarbell on November 27, 2023: "Is sumo cheating AND metal?落 . . . . . . #immortalbarbell #comics #webcomic #cute #funny #motiv .

Are Sumo Deadlifts Cheating? | Mirafit

Sumo Deadlifts are cheating And no one can convince me otherwise! It's a hill I'm ready to die on. 7 44 44 comments Best [deleted] • 3 yr. ago I think it's like chin-ups vs pullups. Sure, chin-ups are easier, and you shouldn't brag about being able to do 20 pullups when they're actually chin-ups.

Is The Sumo Deadlift Cheating? (Response To CBum)

"Is the sumo deadlift cheating" argument derives from two factors, according to Nippard: that athletes can lift more weight due to the setup and execution of the sumo deadlift, and that its shorter range of motion also gives an extra advantage. Is The Sumo Deadlift Cheating? Data Says No

Is Sumo Deadlift Cheating? - blog. torokhtiy. com

According to Nippard, the "sumo deadlift is cheating" argument is contingent on two factors — that an athlete can lift more weight due to the setup and execution of the sumo deadlift, and.

Only WEAK People Think Sumo Deadlifts Are Cheating (Ft. Boris . - Reddit

Frequently Asked Questions How to Do the Sumo Deadlift Even if you can lift more weight with a sumo stance, that doesn't necessarily mean it is easy pickings for strength gains. There's a lot.

Sumo Deadlift — Proper Form, Muscles Worked, and Benefits - BarBend

In reality, you won't see too many powerlifters hating on the sumo deadlift, and it's often those who don't compete lashing out against the lift. Below I asked a few powerlifters for their.

Are Sumo Deadlifts Cheating? - Lifehacker Australia

Are Sumo Deadlifts Cheating? Life Work Deals Coupons Makes Cents Advertisement

Bodybuilder Explains If Sumo or Conventional Deadlifts Are Best

Is The Sumo Deadlift Cheating? (Response To CBum) - YouTube 0:00 / 10:35 Is The Sumo Deadlift Cheating? (Response To CBum) Jeff Nippard 3. 98M subscribers Subscribe Subscribed 1 2 3 4.

Is The Sumo Deadlift Cheating? (Response To CBum) - YouTube

Written by Daniel DeBrocke Updated by Alex Polish on July 27th, 2023 The sumo deadlift is cheating, say lifters who prefer conventional. Just because the sumo deadlift can reduce low back.

Sumo vs Conventional Deadlift - Which Is Easier? - Wormanator Gym Apparel

People saying "sumo is cheating, sumo doesn't count. "' In the YouTube video , Morsia invites members of the public to try sumo deadlifts and conventional deadlifts, a set of each in succession.

Why Does the Sumo Deadlift Get So Much Hate? | BarBend

In short, no, sumo is not cheating. While it will be easier it for some, it wont be for all. Not to mention the fact that both are legally allowed in powerlifting competitions…. If you want to lift as much as possible, take the time to practice both techniques and find the one that is best for you. And if you want to read more about deadlifts .

IS SUMO DEADLIFTING CHEATING? - YouTube

You may like. 51 Likes, TikTok video from Joaquin (@jbellolifts): "Sumo is cheating #agtg #deadlift #sumodeadlift #16 #powerlifting #xybca #fyp #foryourpage #fortnite #gym #lifting #gymtok". 615 dl 145 bw 16original sound - audios.

Is the Sumo Deadlift Cheating? | Built Strength

Is Sumo Deadlifting Cheating? - YouTube 0:00 / 8:18 Is Sumo Deadlifting Cheating? Calgary Barbell 245K subscribers 114K views 5 years ago Help SUPPORT the channel by checking out: Our.

Quora - A place to share knowledge and better understand the world

I've seen so many posts with people deadlifting 500-700 lbs and whenever i go to the comments, they are filled with so much negativity, "But it was sumo lol", "sumo bad", "lmao weak guy can't even lift conventional" Why is it so? Imagine achieving something so difficult and this is the response you get :/ Archived post.

Immortal Barbell on Instagram: "Is sumo cheating AND metal?

• 2 yr. ago For me sumo is more convenient and "hip joint friendly". Because of this I don't care if it is cheat or not but for me it is better. CornFedTerror69420 • 2 yr. ago Yup I agree 💯% Bigbaby22 • 2 yr. ago This. Idgaf if people think it's "cheating". Most things depend on your body.

Is Sumo Deadlifting Cheating? - YouTube

11 Peter271 Top Commenter • 10 mo. ago Cheating, by definition, means doing something banned by the rules and trying to get away with it. Sumo is allowed in powerlifting and not in strongman. If you tried it in strongman, you wouldn't be able to get away with it because it's conspicuous. As for whether it's easier, if it was, everyone would use it.