Is Office Supply.Com Legit - OfficeSupply Reviews - Read 80 Genuine Customer Reviews

1 view

Gunilla Georgevic

Dec 7, 2023, 6:13:05 PM12/7/23
to 95musc...@googlegroups.com

One of these is an office supply scam. The perpetrators prey on businesses or organizations that may not have a formal procurement process in place and count on a lack of communication and procedure.

🎲🎲🎲 VISIT OUR ONLINE STORE 🎲🎲🎲

Don't Buy Into Office Supply Scams | ZenBusiness Inc

Scam: Scammers pressure office workers into "ordering" substandard, overpriced goods. REAL FRAUD WHICH GENERALLY COSTS ITS VICTIM BETWEEN $100 AND $1,000. Supposedly, someone calls and asks for .

BBB Business Tip: Office supply scams - Better Business Bureau

A reviewer on Google Customer Reviews. "Ordering from Office Supply was a very smooth process. They had exactly what I needed and the price was competitive with other sites, however, those other sites were "out of stock". The check out process was a cinch and I received my purchase exactly when they said upon ordering.

3 Reviews of Officesupply/ - ResellerRatings

Ordered is Oct. and received an email that it had been shipped. I really wanted the items, but after two months of waiting,!I asked for a refund and they said yes. I'm still waiting.

officesupply Reviews: Is this site a scam or legit? - Scam Detector

Did you know officesupply is OD online website, SMH!!! Had a customer come in with coupons from officesupply asking if we would honor the coupons because that if Office Depots online. "NO SIR, that is completely different company that has nothing to do with us, so NO we can't take that coupon. " Had a guy get mad at me for not using his .

Is Officesupply a Scam or Legit Website? | ScamRate

officesupply Review. The Scam Detector algorithm finds officesupply having one of the lowest trusting ranks on this validator: 2. It signals that the business is Young. Unsafe. Warning. There are simple reasons for this minimal rating.

Did you know officesupply is OD online website, SMH!!! - Reddit

The Scam Detector's algorithm gives this business the following rank: 100. 0/100. The maximum rating was given to officesupply for a few different reasons. In this article, we'll also show you some important info on block fraud websites so they don't open on your devices. Trust index -.

Office Supplies Scams and Your Small Business | Consumer Advice

Office supply scams have made the FTC's list of Top 20 Consumer Fraud Complaints in 2007. Find out from Business Know How's security expert, Paul Davis, how to avoid falling victim to this common scam. (844) 493-6249. Log In.

Is OfficeSupply legit - 2022 - REVIEWS. io

I don't know what all the bad reviews are about. I ordered an office chair from this site and it was delivered to me in under 24 hours. It cost less than half of what Office Depot was charging. $329. 99 at Office Depot and it was $129. 99 from OfficeSupply. It honestly got to me so fast, I thought it was another package for a different order .

Billed for office supplies you didn't order? Don't pay!

ordered two items from office hut. ordered two items from office hut, kettle and toaster 15th July 2022 paid for in full and still not received, all messages, emails go unanswered and phone number they give is constantly engaged, sounds like a scam to me, now seeking legal advice to get money back. do not trust or use this company total rip off.

OfficeSupply Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of www .

Products With New Low Prices. View all our products that are now on sale. Browse the featured deals updated weekly. Get free gifts & discounts all year. Receive additional discounts & sales! Shop office supplies for business, school & home! Paper, ink, toner, binders, pens, electronics, cleaning, crafts and snacks with fast, free shipping!

Office Depot acquires officesupplies - FMLink

The website should have a very good traffic. The website has a traffic rank of #53,692 among millions of other sites according to Alexa data. Alexa is a popular web service known to rank websites by their estimated popularity. Websites with a rank of less than 500. 000 should have a lot of traffic, a low rank means good traffic.

OfficeSupply Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of .

We think officesupply is legit and safe for consumers to access. Scamadviser is an automated algorithm to check if a website is legit and safe (or not). The review of officesupply has been based on an analysis of 40 facts found online in public sources. Sources we use are if the website is listed on phishing and spam sites, if it serves .

Bulk Office Supply Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of .

If you don't like working there then just don't work there at all there's no reason to be rude to customers like that. Just a pure awful person on the phone I've never had an experience like what i had experienced this morning. Will never do business with this company again. Date of experience: March 13, 2023. TS.

Office Supply Inc Reviews | 13 Reviews of Officesupplyinc .

I checked prices from well-known office supply stores and well-known general sales websites and then I came across a "Google Trusted Store" named officesupply. At officesupply the pressboard report covers were (at that time) were $1. 51 each and for the same brand and color the cover was an average price of $3. 19 at various websites.

Suspect pleads not guilty after three men of Palestinian descent . - BBC

3. 4. ». OfficeSupply is rated 2. 0 based on 80 reviews. OfficeSupply has collected 80 reviews with an average score of 1. 96.

Office Supplies and Copier Toner Scam | Snopes

A 48-year-old man has pleaded not guilty to attempted murder over the shooting of three men of Palestinian descent in Vermont. Jason J Eaton, who appeared in court in Burlington, was arrested near .

Customer Reviews - OfficeSupply

We are proud to be one of the largest online retailers of products for: schools, furniture, electronics, janitorial, cleaning, food service, restaurants, technology, industrial, safety, warehouse and human resources. Our knowledgable team is ready to answer your questions and complete your order. Whether you are buying for your office, business .

officesupply Reviews | scam, legit or safe check | Scamadviser

The list of states with suspected cases of a " mystery illness" has grown to include most regions of the country. The uncertainty is worrying for the 65 million households with a dog .

officesupply Review: Scam or Safe? Check Now

Learn how office supplies scams happen and how your small business can avoid them. In an office supplies scam a scammer sends office supplies to a small business hoping that they pay it without noticing that no ordered them. Or sometimes, they don't send anything but an invoice. Knowing how office supplies scams work will help you protect .

Mysterious dog respiratory illness? Veterinarians are not worried . - NPR

Gloria O. 05/24/2023. Do not order from this company. I thought I was ordering two cases of paper, but received two reams of regular copier paper and was charged $62. 24. When I called OfficeSupply .

About Us - OfficeSupply

Office Depot, Inc. , the world's largest seller of office products, has acquired officesupplies, Inc. , a leading online office supply retailer. The acquisition includes officesupplies customer base and the company's Web site and URL domain name. Officesupplies's Web site will remain operational during a 90-day transition period in which current customers will be contacted by .

OfficeSupply | Reviews | Better Business Bureau® Profile

Users share their experiences and opinions on Officesupply, a website that sells office Depot products for less than the official price. Some say it's a scam, some say it's not, and some say it's OK. See the thread on Reddit and the comments from other users.

Office Depot Products for Less : r/Scams - Reddit

Then came the supplies surprise - unordered merchandise arriving at the company's doorstep followed by high-pressure demands to pay up. In two separate actions, the FTC announced settlements with Maryland-based companies charged with sending small businesses unordered office supplies and then following up with invoices the businesses didn .

OfficeSupply

When it arrived I obtained return OK and sent the filters back without opening the box via post office. weight was 13oz, all in. Refund was $11. 93. $21. 71 for the box and shipping one way. " Detailed Ratings. Pricing of products and services. Likelihood of customers making future purchases. Overall customer service.