Epistane Vs Anavar - Anavar Vs EPI (Epistane): Which Gives You Sexy Look?

Gunilla Georgevic

Dec 7, 2023, 6:38:11 PM12/7/23
to 95musc...@googlegroups.com

I posted 3 blood works in an anabolic minds thread (I believe it was epistane vs anavar) But yeah he is right don't go longer than 6-8 weeks, my cholesterol was absolutely horrible ldl north of 300, hdl in the single digits from var. My Dr wanted to send me to a cardiologist he was so worried. Took about 2. 5 months of careful eating and supps .

👊👊👊 CHECK OUT OUR STORE 👊👊👊

Epistane vs. Anavar - AnabolicMinds

Epistane vs Anavar. . . Tried pro chem anavar at 75mg per day for 6 weeks and got great strength gains put 3 pound on but lost a load of fat was using it to re comp tried epi at 45mg for 6 weeks and gained pretty much nothing strenght was exactly the same the onky thing i noticed was my arms got much more vascular and pump wasgood in the gym .

Which is your favourite steroid for cosmetic purposes : r/PEDs - Reddit

4. Feb 26, 2019. #4. Bigmatt57 said: And at least from what I've seen, Epistane is ALOT cheaper. Yeah, definitely is, though Epi was one of the pricier DS compounds out there. Other thing is epi can be hard on the joints, whereas var is good. I've seen people compare epi to winstrol a bit. If that helps.

stacking anavar and epistane for cutting | Evolutionary Steroids .

Epistane is a legitimate steroid. I've been taking gear for 25 years. Epistane is in my experience a far superior product than anavar and a lot cheaper. . Combined with Test it produces a big and ripped look for a fraction of the cost of an equivalent cycle using var.

Epistane vs Anavar - AnabolicMinds

Kratom267. If your wanting the less harsh one than anavar will win. It is one of the least harsh orals and some people will take for long cycles if they can afford. Also if you look at it's medical purposes patients will take for long periods of times. Much lower dose of course, but for me that has some value.

Testosterone vs epistane - AnabolicMinds

Epistane vs. Anavar. Thread starter jtcastro1; Start date Apr 24, 2011; 1; 2; 3; Next. 1 of 3 Go to page. Go. Next Last. jtcastro1 Member. Awards 1. Apr 24, 2011 #1 How does epistane compare to var in LBM and bodyfat reduction. Is Epi comparable to var at high doses like 60mg? Thanks in advance . 808rebel

Test/Anavar Cycle Critique : r/steroids - Reddit

The Epistane is bought as easily as protein, there are just fewer sites selling it, but this is hardly The Silk Road, type in prohormones and they are there in abundance. The package of Anavar cost £70/$91, this is opposed to the Epistane which costs about £30/$39 - so quite a big difference. Let's face it, both are easy to obtain - no .

epistane vs anavar | Evolutionary Steroids Research Forums

Testosterone vs epistane . Thread starter Mr_11B; Start date Dec 12, 2021; Mr_11B Member. Awards 1. Dec 12, 2021 #1 . A much better comparison would be epistane to anavar to winstrol. Reactions: irishiron300, thebigt, Hyde and 3 others. Mr_11B Member. Awards 1. Dec 12, 2021 #3 BCseacow83 said:

Anavar vs Epistane/Havoc | Anabolic Steroid Forums

Diet and cardio for getting cut Anavar is dry gains , and less toxic than epi so I would go with var , assuming you have a test base . Epistane sounds great tho,,I've ran a few orals and I'm thinking epistane might be better on a cut but I'm always down to try var because it's less toxic Reply

Anavar Or Epistane? // Compared // Which Is Best? - T E S T O S T E R O .

VIP. May 10, 2017. #3. Epistane + anavar would be a good stack but what I would personally do is anavar + cardarine. If you look soft, your conditioning isn't where it needs to be. It's as simple as that. Steroids are not fat burners. The single best supplement you can take for fat loss is a PPAR up regulator like cardarine or SR9009 -> https .

Epistane Vs Halodrol Vs Anavar - AnabolicMinds

Chemical Composition: Anavar, also known as Oxandrolone, is an anabolic steroid, while Epistane, also known as 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol, is a prohormone or designer steroid. This means that Anavar is a synthetic derivative of testosterone, while Epistane is a modified version of dihydrotestosterone (DHT).

What is Epistane (Methylepitiostanol)? - Evolutionary

Sup guys, I'm currently on 7th week of my cycle. And this is my cycle consist of : Wk 1-12 Test E 500 mg/wk Wk 7-12 Anavar 40 mg/wk Clomid 25 mg/ed Anastrazole . 5 mg/eod HCG 1500 iu/week/split 3 doses Ancillary covered The cycle went great for 6 week, strenght, mood and physically better. When i use anavar i get this headache which gradually became worse over time and now (1 week since .

Headache while on anavar - AnabolicMinds

Here's my take on the differences. Epistane (45-60mg/day): Slightly better mass builder. Decent Strength. Decent AI (Will help give you the dry look) Anavar (100mg/day): Slightly better fat burner - studies suggest you'll keep more of the fat off too. Might be slightly better for strength, but not much.

Anavar vs epistane : r/prohormones - Reddit

Pro-hormones were basically developed as a legal 'almost as good' alternative to steroids. Nothing will ever be as good as the real thing. Besides, epistane is now just as illegal as anavar after 2014 pro-hormone ban. There are basically two alternatives to pro-hormones: 1. You could use steroids.

Anavar Vs EPI (Epistane): Exploring the Impact | Fitness and Brawn

Epistane can be a very effective ProHormone, especially when combined with other anabolic steroids. In fact, it can make a great addition to any cycle. Epistane, being a dry compound, will stack well with a wet compound like testosterone. At the same time, you can stack epistane with other dry compounds like anavar or winstrol for that shredded .

[Compound Experience Saturday] Epistane (Epi) : r/steroids - Reddit

Anavar definitely better safety wise, if you were to use correct cycle support. use superdrol over epistane. Epistane is much more powerful. Anavar is great though. Superdrol will be fine on low test, I run all my anabolics high and keep my test around the 200 mark. Let superdrol do the work. test is there for libido,well being and to .

Anavar vs Epistane - AnabolicMinds

Epistane is also the only AAS that I'm aware of, someone please correct me if I'm wrong, to have a sulfur atom in its molecular structure. Epi is a very dry compound that is a great cutting tool that increased strength, vascularity, and muscle hardness. . but I'm about to run 10mg of Superdrol with 50mg Anavar (dropping from 100mg var to 50 .

Epistane vs Anavar. . | Page 2 | UK-Muscle Forum

Epistane and Anavar. They are my go to as I'm 50 and no longer interested in bulk or mass. Both Epistane and Var make me vascular and enhance fat burning. On Epistane in particular my shoulders blow up nicely. Plus both compounds put me in a good mood. Epistane also enhances my cardio. I'm a keen indoor rower.

Epistane vs AAS orals : r/PEDs - Reddit

Anavar Vs EPI (Epistane) - Table Comparison. here is a table comparing Anavar and EPI (Epistane): Factor Anavar EPI (Epistane) Chemical name: Oxandrolone: 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol: Structure: Synthetic anabolic steroid: Prohormone/Designer steroid: Effects:

Anavar or epistane? : r/PEDs - Reddit

Epistane Vs Halodrol Vs Anavar. Thread starter TN Lift; Start date Sep 13, 2022; TN Lift New member. Awards 0. Sep 13, 2022 #1 Looking to run one of the following for 6-8 weeks. Goal is to add roughly 10lbs of lean muscle. 30 yrs old, upper single digit body fat, been lifting since I was 16 years old.

a real comparison between: epistane vs anavar - EliteFitness

Epistane worked extremely well for me I had veins in places I never knew you could have veins, 70mg plus is where the magic happened. Var is also great expensive to run and gives more of a hard grainy look as opposed to epi in my experience which made me look disgusting

Epistane vs Anavar. . - UK-Muscle Forum

Epistane vs Anavar. . 7716 Views 37 Replies 15 Participants Last post by storm13, May 11, 2015. L. ldc_08 Discussion Starter .

Getting vascular - epistane or anavar or eq? : r/steroids - Reddit

epistane vs anavar. Thread starter ketaroshielf; Start date Sep 21, 2017; K. ketaroshielf New member . Domestic-Supply. Sep 23, 2017 #2 Definitely anavar is the better one of the two. It would be preferrable to have something like testosterone or RAD140 together with anavar. But what are your goals? Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary Staff .