92/93 ZOOM meeting 10th July at 12noon (LK TIME)

Visto 3 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

kosala wickramasinghe

no leída,
26 jun 2022, 10:16:0026/6/22
a 92/93- batch
Dear all, I hope you all are doing well and safe. With prevailing situation in Country few batch mates have discussed what we can do support our needy batch mates. If you could all remember,this was suggested at the last ZOOM meeting in 2020. I would like to invite all our batch mates for a ZOOM discussion on 10th July at 12 noon (LK TIME).
Session will be an hour
ZOOM Meeting ID:
885 565 1825
Password:800078

We look forward to see you all on 10th July at 12noon (LK time)

Please kindly share with all batch mates.

Thank you
Kosala Sent from my iPhone

Prasantha Manawadu

no leída,
27 jun 2022, 11:23:3527/6/22
a 92-93...@googlegroups.com
Dear Kosala,
I appreciate this effort and this is a high time to get together... Sharing and Caring ...each other.
If possible pls upload this to our FB page as well.
Thank you,
Best Regards,
Prasantha Gintota Manawadu,
B.Sc Agriculture(Sp) Peradeniya, Post Grad Dip in Marketing, MSLIM, Practicing Marketer(SL)
No 541/10/5, 5th Lane, Wewahenawaththa Rd, Ranmuthugala,
Kadawatha-11850,  (+94) Srilanka
Mobile      :-  0772967890
WhatsApp:-  0772967890
Email        :- p.ma...@gmail.com