Time to sell my 914 conversion

kurt_zoompig

Dec 27, 2017, 7:38:26 PM12/27/17
to 914ev
Perhaps this might be useful to someone here on the group for parts, or perhaps even a second conversion project:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1971-Porsche-914/253333133694

Hope everybody had a great holiday!

-Kurt

Ben Apollonio

Dec 27, 2017, 7:46:11 PM12/27/17
to 91...@googlegroups.com
Sorry to hear it. Beautiful car and a steal at that price - looks nicer than mine. The PFC-20 and motor alone are worth more than the asking!

Alas, I already have my own, sitting in the garage with a failed inspection sticker (sticky reverse light switch after transmission rebuild) and no time to fix it with 2 young children...

-Ben

Stephen Federico

Dec 27, 2017, 9:22:27 PM12/27/17
to 91...@googlegroups.com
Love the interior, I wish mine looked that good!

sF

On Wed, Dec 27, 2017 at 4:46 PM, Ben Apollonio <bap...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sorry to hear it.  Beautiful car and a steal at that price - looks nicer than mine.  The PFC-20 and motor alone are worth more than the asking!

Alas, I already have my own, sitting in the garage with a failed inspection sticker (sticky reverse light switch after transmission rebuild) and no time to fix it with 2 young children...

-Ben

> On Dec 27, 2017, at 7:38 PM, kurt_zoompig <ku...@zoompig.com> wrote:
>
> Perhaps this might be useful to someone here on the group for parts, or perhaps even a second conversion project:
>

> https://www.ebay.com/itm/1971-Porsche-914/253333133694
>

> Hope everybody had a great holiday!
>

> -Kurt

kurt_zoompig

Jan 21, 2018, 4:46:57 PM1/21/18
to 914ev
Thanks everyone for the kind words.  I'm going to miss this car.
The last bidder fell through, so It's back up on eBay:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1971-Porsche-914-/253379228484?
-Kurt