News Items (4/27/24)

ARNOLD KOROTKIN

Apr 27, 2024, 6:07:25 AMApr 27
to 911-li...@googlegroups.com
Please share this issue of the 9/11 News List-serv with other members of the 9/11 community

An informed citizen is an empowered citizen.

Arnie

Arnold Korotkin

1px.png
6678c6671eccdeaa9af54d62b48e588b.jpeg
1px.png
1px.png
Registration closes at 11:59 p.m. ET TONIGHT for our 12th annual 9/11 Memorial & Museum 5K Run/Walk, presented by RXR, on Sunday!
It's your last opportunity to take part in this year's iconic event! Walking or running in the 5K helps us fulfill the promise we made more than two decades ago: to never forget and to reaffirm the spirit of unity, resilience, and hope that defined our response to the September 11 attacks.
1px.png
1px.png
Hope to see you Sunday!
The 9/11 Memorial & Museum 5K Run/Walk Team