News Items (7/4/24)

ARNOLD KOROTKIN

Jul 4, 2024, 7:10:34 AM (3 days ago) Jul 4
to 911-li...@googlegroups.com
Please share this issue of the 9/11 News List-serv with other members of the 9/11 community

An informed citizen is an empowered citizen.

Arnie

Arnold Korotkin

Families of 9/11 victims rip Biden, Trump over silence after new video showed Saudi spy …

US’s terrorist listing of European far-right group signals fears of rising threat—abroad and at home

logo.png

IF YOU NEED HELP

9/11 Health Watch is here to help if you are having difficulties in accessing World Trade Center Health Program services, or have questions about the World Trade Center Health Program or the September 11th Victim Compensation Fund.

Go to our webform here to ask your question or explain the problem you are having, and we will contact you.

Please share this email.

9/11 Health Watch
c/o NYS AFL-CIO
100 South Swan Street