Looking for Other Like-Minded People

Ms. McAlister

Feb 23, 2011, 2:31:44 AM2/23/11
to 9/11 Conspiracy now can be told
For years now, I have become concerned & rather curious about what is
actually goings on with the world events & the strange connections
they all seem to have one another, So I've started a blog site,
Finding as many people, pieces & info together, To get a clearer
picture of what may soon be before us... I don't want to get into any
discussions...I mainly wanted to introduce myself & asking to join the
group...Thank you for your time.

AmericasThirdParty

Jan 1, 2013, 11:39:08 PM1/1/13
to 911-conspiracy-...@googlegroups.com
If you are looking for like minded people to discuss these issues with, I recommend you check out America's Third Party. You can chat with us every weeknight at www.blogtv.com/people/americasthirdparty