Check in tomorrow?

Michael Gibbs

Oct 24, 2019, 2:41:40 PM10/24/19
to 8eagles...@googlegroups.com
Hello all-

The substitute on Wednesday May have mentioned a check in tomorrow, or maybe you noticed it on the board. This check-in will be completed when you are Done with the rock cycle interactive, and given my absence yesterday, I’m not sure we are all going to be at that point. So there is no worry whatsoever about a check in tonight. It is a very straightforward check in and doesn’t require you to remember things about the rock cycle as much as it does ask you to interpret diagrams of it. But you don’t need to study for. It any rate, those that are ready to take it on Friday will, and those that aren’t well on Monday. Again, no worries.

done with the rock cycle interactive, and given my absence yesterday, I’m not sure we are all going to be at that point. So there is no worry whatsoever about a check in tonight. It is a very straightforward check-in and doesn’t require you to remember things about the rock cycle as much as it does ask you to interpret diagrams of it. Which you don’t need to study for. It any rate, those that are ready to take it on Friday will, and those that aren’t will on Monday. Again, no worries.

Enjoy the beautiful weather this afternoon. I recommend frolicking through an open field with butterfly nets and all of your friends. It’s a delightful experience.

See you tomorrow,
Mr. G

This electronic transmission is for the intended recipient only and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Any review, dissemination, or use of this transmission or any of its contents by persons other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately upon receipt and delete or destroy the communication and its attachments. Thank you for your cooperation.