Fwd: Marriage Invitation

Arun Vijayan

Aug 30, 2013, 7:28:04 AM8/30/13
to 84de...@gmail.com
    You work, you play and then, one day...love just happens!
Started our journey as colleagues, and then became friends and now on a vow to share life…J

It’s a dream come true when u get to marry ur best friend and Love has chosen us for each other, in all its wisdom it could see, that we were always meant to be, together.

       We take pride & joy inviting you to witness one of our life's loveliest surprises as we join together in matrimony

Soumya Mangalath
with
Arun Kumar Vijayan

We will be immensely happy if you join us when we mark a beginning to a new phase of our life at Hosur to make on September 22, 2013 J
Address : Function Hall, Chinna Bennangur, Denkanikottai Road
            Hosur , Tamilnadu

Life is blissful when you have ppl around who find treasure in ur happiness and life is content when they happen to be friends J
We will be happy to see u on our ‘BIG DAY’ J

Thanks,
Soumya & Arun

Picture (Device Independent Bitmap) 1.jpg

Ravishankar Ragavendran

Aug 31, 2013, 1:21:44 PM8/31/13
to 84de...@googlegroups.com
congrats da...awesome news...happy for u...my best wishes to u and soumya...

Picture (Device Independent Bitmap) 1.jpg

partha sarathi

Sep 1, 2013, 9:40:13 AM9/1/13
to 84de...@googlegroups.com
Congrats da...Advanced wishes..