Mahendra Alumni Meet - reg Hi friends hope u all good........

nirmala devi

Nov 27, 2014, 11:31:56 PM11/27/14
to UG group mail, nimmi
Dear Alumni,

Greetings from Mahendra Engineering College !!!

Hope All Doing Well :)

It is pleasured to inform you that our Management is encouraging us for Alumni Meet to strengthen our alumni and industrial network with Mahendra Institutions.

In this Regard, we wish to invite you all to our “MAHENDRA ALUMNI MEET-2014” to be held on Saturday, the 20th December 2014 between 9.30 am - 12.30 pm at Hotel "The Ritz Carlton", Bengaluru.

“Expecting your valuable presence” :) :) :)

With regards,
Mahendra Alumni Association

Thanks and Regards
S.Nirmaladevi
Asst. Prof / ECE
Dhirajlal Gandhi College of Technology

Bangalore Alumni Meet-Invitation_MEC[1].JPG

nirmala devi

Nov 27, 2014, 11:39:24 PM11/27/14
to UG group mail
Bangalore Alumni Meet-Invitation_MEC[1].JPG