Hello, How I can use these API for live streaming of Songs

Deepak Sethiya

Jan 21, 2015, 6:33:56 AM1/21/15
to 7digit...@googlegroups.com
How I can use these API for live streaming of Songs

som.nho...@7digital.com

Jan 21, 2015, 7:50:07 AM1/21/15
to 7digit...@googlegroups.com
Hi Deepak,

Our Streaming API is offered as a Premium API (which incurs a cost). However, before we can provide you with access to this functionality, you will first need to negotiate your own music licenses with the labels. The musiz.org site provides some useful information on music licensing eg. Negotiate-licensing-deals

The music licensing is typically the most costly part but it will also clarify details of how your service would be able to operate.

Once you have the necessary music licenses in place, please get in touch with our Commercial Team using the form on this page: http://about.7digital.com/contact-us (select the appropriate service from the drop down list eg Streaming services) and they will contact you to discuss your service.

All the best,

Deepak Sethiya

Jan 22, 2015, 10:22:24 AM1/22/15
to 7digit...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am not getting what exactly you want to tell, please make me clear how i can use and get it and what is exact cost of it...

filip

Jan 22, 2015, 10:50:17 AM1/22/15
to 7digit...@googlegroups.com
Hi Deepak,

unfortunately we can't offer a fixed cost for using our API as any service wishing to use it needs to be individually licensed first by content owners (music labels, publishers). Depending on what type of licenses are granted to you determines what Premium functionality we'll able to open up for you. The cost also depends on scale, catalogue size, number of territories you're planning to operate in, etc. Our sales team will need to discuss all this with you. At the moment they're extremely busy and might take some time to get back to you, apologies for that.

If you could provide us with more details on how you'd like to integrate with our API and what you're planning to build we can hopefully speed up the process by connecting your enquiry with the most appropriate person on our team. Feel free to email us at a...@7digital.com if you prefer.

Thanks

Filip
Product Manager
7digital

Deepak Sethiya

Jan 22, 2015, 10:22:20 PM1/22/15
to 7digit...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I want to use these API for a french website and main focus on french people . So please let me know asap what is cost and how I can use it