Android SDK's OAuth broke?

98 προβολές
Παράβλεψη και μετάβαση στο πρώτο μη αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα

nate.wi...@gmail.com

μη αναγνωσμένη,
28 Αυγ 2014, 10:32:56 μ.μ.28/8/14
ως 7digit...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm trying to get the 7Digital Android SDK working but getting stuck with the OAuth feature.  Any request I make that require a OAuth signature is returning:

OAuth authentication error: Access to resource denied

As far as I understand, this is not a premium feature so I should be able to access the locker and preview APIs via OAuth using my standard developer and user credentials.  Even running the tests in the SDK is failing...  So, I'm wondering what could be the cause of the error?

Thanks in advance,

Nate

filip

μη αναγνωσμένη,
29 Αυγ 2014, 8:06:44 π.μ.29/8/14
ως 7digit...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nate,

i'll raise this with our Android developers but first I wanted to double check nothing went awry with your API key. Can you please confirm what is the API key you're using? Email us at a...@7digital.com (don't post it here:)

Thanks
Filip
7digital

This email, including attachments, is private and confidential. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Emails are not secure and may contain viruses. No liability can be accepted for viruses that might be transferred by this email or any attachment. Any unauthorised copying of this message or unauthorised distribution and publication of the information contained herein are prohibited.

7digital Limited. Registered office: 69 Wilson Street, London EC2A 2BB.
Registered in
England and Wales. Registered No. 04843573.

Nate Wickstrom

μη αναγνωσμένη,
6 Σεπ 2014, 1:14:54 π.μ.6/9/14
ως 7digit...@googlegroups.com
Hey Filip,

I emailed that address requesting them to verify my key, but after a week still no response.  Can you talk to who ever is in charge of that email address, and help push it through?  The email was sent on 8/30 and was titled 'API Issues'.

Thanks,

Nate

filip

μη αναγνωσμένη,
8 Σεπ 2014, 10:36:02 π.μ.8/9/14
ως 7digit...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nate,

i didn't get a response from our android developers yet. Let me chase this up for you. Apologies for the delays.

EA

μη αναγνωσμένη,
10 Σεπ 2014, 11:50:42 π.μ.10/9/14
ως 7digit...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Apologies for the slow reply. There was an issue in the SDK whereby retrieving a preview stream would fail if a valid access token wasn't provided (which shouldn't be necessary).
We have made a fix for this in the SDK now and an access token is no longer necessary for preview stream and catalogue requests.You should be able to make a search, get metadata for tracks, albums and artists and retrieve previews without needing additional permissions.

Also to note, there's a section in the readme file about adding purchasing using the buy button widget.

Adding Purchasing to Your App

To add purchasing simply integrate the 7digital Buy Button. This takes care of the checkout and music download process without sending users away to another site. For an example app, see the sample 7digital buy button app.

Let us know if there are any problems.

On Friday, August 29, 2014 3:32:56 AM UTC+1, Nate Wickstrom wrote:

Nate Wickstrom

μη αναγνωσμένη,
14 Σεπ 2014, 1:13:49 π.μ.14/9/14
ως 7digit...@googlegroups.com
OK, but that wasn't really my question.  OAuth isn't working, like when signing in, so I can not login and get access to a user's locker...  So, any news on the OAuth API?

Alex

μη αναγνωσμένη,
16 Σεπ 2014, 9:39:53 π.μ.16/9/14
ως 7digit...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nate,

The initial (current) version of the SDK was created by extracting code from our own mobile apps, and doesn't currently support user authentication for Public API keys (the 7digital hosted login page must be used instead). Support may be added in later versions, but we can't guarantee a date - highly unlikely this year.
We will update the SDK documentation to make it clear that support does not exist.

Cheers,
Alex

Nate Wickstrom

μη αναγνωσμένη,