android API: eclipse integration

David CHATEAU

Jun 8, 2014, 4:40:23 PM6/8/14
to 7digit...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have an android app. I'd like to allow my users to play music previews and buy mp3s.
I'm working on eclipse (sorry about that - I'll change my IDE for my next project)

Can you tell me how I can integrate 7digital API to eclipse?
I tried to copy your sdk sources but it requested "volley", then "fasterxml", ok, and now I'm stuck with "uk.co.sevendigital.android.sdk.BuildConfig" (I can't find that class)
Don't you have a .jar file? (this is how I have imported mutliple other APIs before)
Or can you point me to the right page in documentation?
Or do you advise an other method? (like linking to your website instead? I'd like to have a good user experience in android and opening a browser is not user-friendly)

Thank you very much!

stella....@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2014, 11:38:01 AM7/9/14
to 7digit...@googlegroups.com
+1

Неділя, 8 червня 2014 р. 23:40:23 UTC+3 користувач David CHATEAU написав: