search for live albums/tracks on site

ch...@empi.re

Jan 28, 2015, 3:32:37 PM1/28/15
to 7digit...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I wanted to get your suggestion on the best way to check if an album or track is 'live' on your website?  We upload several albums/tracks per day to your site and we would like to be able to know when that product is live on your site.  We run a job every night that checks for this.  This could generate several hundred requests to your API and was just wondering if there was a more efficient way to perform this type of search.  Is there a spreadsheet we could download and parse instead?

Thanks,

Chase

filip

Jan 29, 2015, 8:42:58 AM1/29/15
to 7digit...@googlegroups.com, ch...@empi.re
Hi Chase,

checking the API on a daily basis seems like the best approach. Several hundred requests is not going to be a problem (as long as you don't make them all at once).

Thanks
Filip
7digital