Unable to get the download media link for track in 7d

Sudipta Paul

Jun 25, 2014, 9:33:13 AM6/25/14
to 7digit...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I need an assistance as I am stuck with the unauthorized error code 401 while doing the api call to get the download link with respect to track id. The following are the steps I am following:

 1) First step: Get the  authorized request token(oauth/requesttoken) with the below link
https://api.7digital.com/1.2/oauth/requesttoken?country=US&oauth_consumer_key=my_consumer_key&oauth_nonce=422407396&oauth_signature_method=HMAC-SHA1&oauth_timestamp=1403698838&oauth_version=1.0&oauth_signature=YsuomEUuabEncdBLY%2BHfOmHvzzk%3D

2) Second Step: User authentication - authorising a request token
https://account.7digital.com/my_consumer_key/oauth/authorise?oauth_token=my_requested_token&oauth_callback=my_site_url

3) Third Step: oauth/accesstoken
https://api.7digital.com/1.2/oauth/accesstoken?oauth_consumer_key=my_consumer_key&oauth_nonce=422407396&oauth_timestamp=1234567890&oauth_signature_method=
HMAC-SHA1&oauth_token=my_requested_token&oauth_signature=lth409pPr989rmMjaE9po3h34oKER89e

4) Fourth Step: When tries to link up with media 7d for getting the download link for a particular track I am getting the error 401

http://media.geo.7digital.com/media/user/downloadtrack?trackid=123456&releaseid=123456&formatid=17&oauth_consumer_key=my_consumer_key&oauth_token=my_access_token

Getting the Error

Sorry, Download Cannot be Delivered

Error Code: 401
Error Message: Error: Authorization failed for method
<GET> and URL "metioned in step 4"
Not authorised - no user credentials provided

Please assist me what I am doing wrong here. I need help.

Thanks in advance.

Chris O'Dell

Jun 25, 2014, 10:37:58 AM6/25/14
to 7digit...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sudipta Paul,

Are you able to access other endpoints with your Access Token?  For example, http://api.7digital.com/1.2/user/locker ?

Chris

This email, including attachments, is private and confidential. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Emails are not secure and may contain viruses. No liability can be accepted for viruses that might be transferred by this email or any attachment. Any unauthorised copying of this message or unauthorised distribution and publication of the information contained herein are prohibited.

7digital Limited. Registered office: 69 Wilson Street, London EC2A 2BB.
Registered in
England and Wales. Registered No. 04843573.