Fwd: Fw: Fwd: Pass this on to your friends...Please read!!!!

Julie

Jul 8, 2008, 12:11:42 PM7/8/08
to Adriana, Ariel, Adam, Alyosha, Amelia, Allie, Will, Alex, arti...@gmail.com, Lauren, Bas, Billy, James Carver, Charlotte, Carolina, 78-ET-ROKs, Stacy Fischer, Laura from Florida, Grace, Helena, Lily, James, Jason, Jennie, Kal, Katie, Kate, Laura M., Luca, Lizzy, Lindz, Mason, Sabs, Nathan, Schools Out, Ricki, Seth, Sandi, turt...@gmail.com, Victoria

From: Halle Langgle <halleva...@gmail.com>
Subject: Fwd: Pass this on to your friends...
To: "Timothy Rammell" <timra...@gmail.com>, "tetonice" <TETO...@aol.com>, "Katie Koehler" <koehle...@gmail.com>, "kelly krause" <kkr...@bresnan.net>, itsreal...@hotmail.com, jasondea...@hotmail.com, "andrew shorts" <chimeyc...@gmail.com>, sushi...@yahoo.com, flipg...@aol.com
Date: Sunday, July 6, 2008, 10:07 PM

From: ddupo...@aol.com
To: Teto...@aol.com, rockon...@yahoo.com, wadedav...@yahoo.com
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2008 14:07:19 -0400

From: Nicole Nicklas <bon...@q.com>
> [...]
> out information a little here and there on-l ine.
> Before you know it, you have told them enough for them
> to find you without even realizing you have done it. I
> hope you've learned a lesson from this and won't do
> it
> again. Will you tell others about this so they will be
> safe too?"
>
> "It's a promise!"
>
> That night Shannon and her Dad and Mom all knelt down
> together and thanked God for protecting Shannon from
> what could have been a tragic situation.
>

> *****NOW**** *
>
> Please send this to as many people as you can to teach
> them not to give any information about themselves.
> This world we live in today is too dangerous to even
> give out your age, let alone anything else.
>

> EVEN FORWARD THIS TO PEOPLE WITHOUT KIDS SO THEY CAN
> SEND IT TO FRIENDS THAT DO HAVE CHILDREN OR GRANDCHILDREN

The Famous, the infamous, the lame - in your browser. Get the TMZ Toolbar Now!

--
Halle Ann Wright

--
--Julzzz