Dave Palumbo Fertility Protocol - Bostin Loyd's Pregnancy Protocol: Dave Responds

Karoline Lasenby

Dec 7, 2023, 7:08:18 PM12/7/23
to 73spo...@googlegroups.com

Dave palumbos fertility protocol In a little over a year or so I'm planning on trying to have a kid. For this I plan on trying Dave palumbos fertility protocol which is as follows for those that don't know. 2000iu hcg eod, 75iu hmg Ed, and clomid 50mg 2x a day. Was wondering if anybody out there have tried this or something similar and how it went?

🔥🔥🔥 VISIT OUR STORE 🔥🔥🔥

PALUMBO'S PREGNANCY PROTOCOL! - YouTube

1. 2K 57K views 5 years ago Dave Palumbo responds to Bostin Loyd's video about his pregnancy protocol, on the latest RXRant. Show more Show more Shop the RxMuscle -- The Truth in Bodybuilding.

Fertility and getting the woman pregnant - Northern Lifters

You can look Dave's protocol up online and yes it uses HMG. My first advice is go to a fertility clinic and work with someone. They will be able to run tests and know for sure what is going on. If that is not something your looking to do then sticking with HCG and Clomid would be a possible option. Dave recommends 2,000 IU HCG EOD.

Fertlility Protocol - IntenseMuscle

#1 Who in the forum has successfully regained fertility after aas abuse? And how long did it take? What was your protocol? I realize that everyone is different, just interested in others experiences Mikereyn513 Well-known member Awards 2 Aug 10, 2023 #2 You should go watch vigorous steves videos over the last few months where he regained hid.

Bostin Loyd's Pregnancy Protocol: Dave Responds - YouTube

Dave Palumbo's Pregnancy Protocol ONLY Available At Envizion Medical

Fertility - AnabolicMinds

I saw Palumbo's protocol which basically seems like a more conservative approach, but for a much much longer time span (the maintenance phase is around 16 weeks). Just wondering if any of you guys have tried this more conservative/long-term method and how your results differed. Cheers.

Fertility : r/Testosterone - Reddit

Ask Dave ; Muscle in the Morning ; Live With ; Iron Debate ; Iron Rage . Home RxTV Lifestyles & Events PALUMBO'S PREGNANCY PROTOCOL! SPUPOPUPNO1 SPUPOPUPNO1. PALUMBO'S PREGNANCY PROTOCOL! Details Published on Sunday, 21 June 2020 13:08 Written by RxMuscle Bodybuilding

Dave palumbos fertility protocol : r/PEDs - Reddit

0:00 / 10:14 PALUMBO'S PREGNANCY PROTOCOL! RxMuscle -- The Truth in Bodybuilding 300K subscribers Subscribe 547 18K views 2 years ago HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! Dave Palumbo discusses his much asked.

Bostin Loyd's Pregnancy Protocol: Dave Responds - RX Muscle Forums

At that point we started the following protocol: After the last T shot, for the first two weeks , 1500 IU HCG 3x a week and 75IU HMG. The third and forth week, 25mg Clomid along with 10mg Nolvadex every day. So after one month I went in and did the hormones lab tests and spermiogram again.

BABY MAKING & BODYBUILDING: THE TRUTH! - RxMuscle

Sharing is a fertility protocol from Dave Palumbo (ex-bodybuilder and coach). Dave claims after 15 years of gear he was able to get his wife pregnant and have 3 children following this protocol and many others have reported success: 75 IU HMG (Human Menopausal Gonadotropin) every other day until pregnancy occurs.

[Fertility] TRT for 3 Years - What are my fertility options?

Dave Palumbo illustrates the process for his nw Pregnancy Protocol at Envizion Medical

Sharing Dave Palumbo's Fertility Protocol : r/Testosterone - Reddit

I see a clean amount of learn on "Palumbo pct and pregnancy" protocols. Was wondering is anyone has info or experience, allocate of the info I see is diffrent.

Palumbo Pregnancy Protocol | Professional Muscle - Bodybuilding Forum

HCG and/or hMG are the gold standard for fertility while on TRT, so my advice would be to go with something that's proven, rather than a SERM. Drop the Nolvadex and add hCG to your protocol. If you really want to get things up and running quickly, add hMG. The latter is expensive though, so most just stick with hCG.

Dave Palumbo's Pregnancy Protocol at Envizion Medical

Cost about $3k, his wife was pregnant exactly 90 days in to the above protocol. . But OP your answer is Dave Palumbo's fertility protocol which Derek has mentioned many times on his videos. It's like the people in this sub don't watch him it's insane. Reply vroomismymiddlename .

Failed PCT - Getting Off TRT for Fertility Purposes

Dave Palumbo discusses the science behind baby making, for bodybuilders of the enhanced variety. Straight away, he dispels the numerous myths and misinformation that has been propagated regarding bodybuilding and the ability to reproduce. It's another RX Rant, powered by RedCon1, on RXMuscle. SAVE 20% at RedCon1!

PALUMBO'S PREGNANCY PROTOCOL! - RxMuscle

Dave Palumbo responds to Bostin Loyd's video about his pregnancy protocol, on the latest RXRant. Palumbo talks about Loyd, as his good friend, but wants to set the record straight on his views on the science behind pregnancy (and how it interacts with bodybuilding). ONLY on RXMuscle.

Dave Palumbo's Pregnancy Protocol ONLY Available At Envizion Medical

If Dave is still using their prescribed " HRT " of test and deca it will be real challenging to get viable sperm . Of course if it was just a cycle he should have no problem . A couple things I added or increased when my wife conceived was increased my Co Q 10 from 200 mg to 600 , added carnitine at 5000 mgs , added Stinging Nettle and tribulous .

Any Of You Guys Done Dave Palumbo's SEO Protocol?

Dave Palumbo responds to Bostin Loyd's video about his pregnancy protocol, on the latest RXRant. Palumbo talks about Loyd, as his good friend, but wants to set the record straight on his views on the science behind pregnancy (and how it interacts with bodybuilding). ONLY on RXMuscle. Watch Now!

Palumbo Pregnancy Protocol | Professional Muscle - Bodybuilding Forum .

Look up the Dave Palumbo protocol.

Need to regain fertility : r/moreplatesmoredates - Reddit

I've also seen the pregnancy protocol as. 200 mg test cyp. 1000 iu hcg mwf. 75 iu hmg m f. Clomid 25 mg ed. Contradicting a quote from palumbo how moderate doses of test 250mg or so actually puts you in the worst situation sperm wise. ''Testosterone stimulates the sertoli cells in the testicles to produce sperm.

Dave Palumbo's Baby-Making Protocol at Envizion Medical in Tampa, Florida!

Fertility question. Been blasting and cruising everything in sight for the last 2-2 years. . (Will get sperm test during this time) If this doesnt work I'll obviously have to drop test and do some sort of dave palumbo Fertility protocol. Will arimidex work to control e2 sides on cruise test with very high doses of hcg? (2500iu+ per week)?