RE: Trying to improve relations in 708

Pravanj...@cognizant.com

Jan 19, 2011, 7:58:12 AM1/19/11
to naman....@nihilent.com, Abhisek...@mindtree.com, meghabj...@gmail.com, Archan...@adp.com, ran...@gmail.com, 708f...@googlegroups.com, Lokesh...@cognizant.com
Hi Naman,

We have not replied Bandho's mail yet ...but just thought that we can discuss this with you and santosh. We have also thought that.. without taking your and santosh's decision we will not reply. So please dont conclude that we have joined Bandho and Co.

As we have got your reply we are now waiting for Santosh's reply on this and then decide what to do and what not to.

If you fought for our comfort so that we can stay well in 708, then I believe it wont be a prob if we are getting together. I really respect your decision and i cant say in your behalf, but just to say u...F.R.I.E.N.D.S... are only part of your life with whom u enjoy, u share, u fight.....i also know

I am not getting angry or u might feel it while reading my mail..but its not true..u know me very well, it has been more than one year we have met and shared every sorrow and hapiness when I was alone in Pune(except Meghu :) )  ...I was just trying to make you understand... :). NO PERSONAL INTEREST IN IT.

Har relation main ladhna , manana, pyar ,dular toh hota hi hai....... and we all know that we are happy without them and also it wont make any difference with them also.

plea GOD..let the Harmony reside in 708, whatsoever be the decision.

Thanks & Regards
Pravanjan Patra | BFS PUNE | Cognizant Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Hinjewadi, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park Phase I | Pune 411057| India