OBAMA- AS an INDIAN Politician... funny

santosh singh

Nov 10, 2010, 12:18:49 AM11/10/10
to 708f...@googlegroups.com

If Obama was an Indian Politician

________________

Rohit Chhabra

ING, NIIT Technologies Ltd

M: +91 9990899557

T: +91 120 4285257

E: rohit....@niit-tech.com

DISCLAIMER

The content of this email and any attachments ('email') is confidential, may be privileged, subject to copyright and may be read and used only by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us by return email or telephone and erase all copies and do not disclose the email or any part of it to any person. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure, or error free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost or destroyed as a result of the transmission process. The sender, therefore, does not accept liability for any errors, omissions, viruses or delay in transmission as a result of this mail. We monitor email communications through our networks for regulatory compliance purposes and to protect our clients, employees and business. Opinions, conclusions, and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of NIIT Technologies Ltd. or its affiliate(s) shall be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by NIIT Technologies Ltd. or its affiliate(s).

--
Thanks & Regards

Rahul Jain
Software Engineer