Happy Birthday Megha!!!!

Pravanj...@cognizant.com

Jan 17, 2011, 12:24:37 AM1/17/11
to 708f...@googlegroups.com, abhisek...@mindtree.com
A very happy Birthday Meghu........God Bless..

Thanks & Regards
Pravanjan Patra | BFS PUNE | Cognizant Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Hinjewadi, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park Phase I | Pune 411057| India
Tele: +91 9823610504 | Vnet : 204740
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

Abhisek Mohanty

Jan 17, 2011, 12:26:31 AM1/17/11
to Pravanj...@cognizant.com, 708f...@googlegroups.com

Lokesh...@cognizant.com

Jan 17, 2011, 1:06:31 AM1/17/11
to 708f...@googlegroups.com, Pravanj...@cognizant.com

Megha janam din ki bahut bahut shubhkamnaye…. Enjoy the day…

Naman Banafar

Jan 17, 2011, 1:52:30 AM1/17/11
to 708f...@googlegroups.com, abhisek...@mindtree.com
Dear Meghu

Happy B' day,may all ur desire get full fill
send from iphone 4G
naman

megha bhargava

Jan 17, 2011, 3:35:25 AM1/17/11
to 708f...@googlegroups.com, abhisek...@mindtree.com
Thanks Alll....for ur wishes.
Aaj sab log 7 baje tak ghar aa jana...

Party Venue:-
Sun n Sand , Bund Garden

Pravanj...@cognizant.com

Jan 17, 2011, 6:58:58 AM1/17/11
to 708f...@googlegroups.com, abhisek...@mindtree.com
Sure Meghu,

@ everyone...please confirm ASAP.

@ Naman....did u discuss with your manager...?????

Thanks & Regards
Pravanjan Patra | BFS PUNE | Cognizant Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Hinjewadi, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park Phase I | Pune 411057| India
Tele: +91 9823610504 | Vnet : 204740

winmail.dat