Quote To Bid

careyge...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2024, 9:18:47 AMMar 4
to 68ga...@googlegroups.com
Hey Sir,

Do you need trustworthy and accurate construction cost estimates for your next project? We can help you with that. We use the latest software and techniques to provide detailed estimates that match your project goals, scope, and requirements.

Get in touch with us today for consultation and pricing information. Thanks.

Have a Wonderfull day!

Respectfully,
Carey Gerard
Business Development Manager
Estimating Solutions, LLC

Carey Gerard

Mar 11, 2024, 3:57:40 PMMar 11
to 68ga...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I wanted to follow up with you regarding our construction estimating services. We specialize in providing detailed and accurate estimates to keep your projects running smoothly and on budget.

If you have any new upcoming projects that could benefit from our services, please send us the plans. Thanks & Have a Nice Day!