Looking to Hire An Estimator?

enriqueph...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2023, 9:55:49 AM7/14/23
to 68ga...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

We are an estimation company. We provide estimate and takeoff services to the GC and subcontractors. We have expertise in following trades:-

1. Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC

2. Roofing, Painting, Windows, Glass and Glazing, Countertops

3. Lumber, Drywall, Demoliton, Networking and IT, Fire Detection and Alarm System

If you are interested in getting our services then just send over the plans so that we can provide you a firm quote on which our service charges and turnaround time will be mentioned and if you agreed on that quote then we will proceed with your estimate.

Let me know if you want to review sample estimates for better understanding of the way we work.

Regards,
Enrique Phillip
Marketing Manager
Estimating Solution, LLC