Crafting request

Andrew Howell

Oct 5, 2015, 9:41:12 PM10/5/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
I have spent roughly 900k buying Advanced Purple crystals and I have failed to learn the schematic.  Is there anyone here that has the schematics for Advanced Hawkeye Purple Crystal and Advanced Indestructible Purple Crystal?   I basically wanna give you the mats so I can reverse engineer them.  I realize this may require several of them, but it's got to be cheaper than buying them off the market.

Any help would be appreciated!

Akodo-San and Ikomajedi on Republic
Sarathi and Howan on Imp

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Katherine Rayburn

Oct 5, 2015, 9:47:56 PM10/5/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
I believe Aieranda, Oznah and I have those schematics. All the ones I
had previously made have gone out for folks to learn, but I can queue
up some more. Who would you like them sent to?

Kolavere

Andrew Howell

Oct 5, 2015, 11:30:36 PM10/5/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
Please send them to Ikomajedi on Republic side; he's my artificer.  Please let me know what mats you'll need!
--
Best quotes I've heard while Gaming:
"I'm from kenya....Beeotch"