Greetings!

1 view

Andrew Howell

Sep 4, 2015, 2:26:31 PM9/4/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
Howdy folks!  I heard that if you subscribe that you can do your story quests and get to level 60?  Is this accurate?  I always wanted to play a Jedi Guardian / Sith Warrior but didn't look forward to the grind...  I've been away for awhile, but I'm looking at coming back.  Thanks!!

Andy
"ikomajedi"

--
Best quotes I've heard while Gaming:
"I'm from kenya....Beeotch"

Christopher Morse

Sep 4, 2015, 2:33:27 PM9/4/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
There is a 12x XP boost for class story missions for all classes right now for subscribers.
It lasts until the release of Knights of the Fallen Empire, or thereabouts, which is October 27th. I'm not sure if they'll maybe shut it off on the day of early access which is October 19th or 20th.
I'm not sure if/when they'll bring it back.

Robert J Defendi

Sep 4, 2015, 2:33:41 PM9/4/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com

Maybe with x12. At x2 I’d finish class around 51. (as a subscriber in the guild with xp boosts).

Christopher Morse

Sep 4, 2015, 2:47:13 PM9/4/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
That said, those weeks are plenty of time to reach level 55, and from there it is a walk in the park to level 60 with the Rishi/Yavin content having much higher base lines for XP rewards.

Andrew Howell

Sep 4, 2015, 2:57:51 PM9/4/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
Excellent!  I don't know how soon I could help with operations, but I know there are other ways to help out the guild.

Ty Crockett

Sep 4, 2015, 3:01:15 PM9/4/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
My mom has been working on a character and has done simply class quests easily to get there. She has ALTitus and is 54 now on Makeb. It has taken her a month. My son, also suffering from ALTitus has been doing only class quests and powered through to 30 I believe.

Its sweet if your goal is leveling. If your goal is group play, your team basically hits a planet and moves in different directions. We have dealt with this by powering through the planet and running a couple of flashpoint or heroics as a group.

Katherine Rayburn

Sep 4, 2015, 4:04:12 PM9/4/15
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
Another tip is to use the Complimentary XP Cartel boosts that you get at the end of a bunch of the planetary class lines. Or if you take a break and do warzones, space missions, flashpoints, starfighter, etc. you can grab those boosts off the GTN for pretty cheap (or check the guild bank as once you hit 60 there's no use for them).

Kolavere