Raid Tonight

1 view

Patrick Williams

Jan 31, 2016, 5:27:29 PM1/31/16
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
Looking at putting together a quick alt EV run tonight at 7:30 EST.

Let us know if you can make it.

Robert Froberg

Jan 31, 2016, 5:29:37 PM1/31/16
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
I'll make it. Tank or heals, prefer tank.   Oz

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 31, 2016, at 17:27, Patrick Williams <pwi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Looking at putting together a quick alt EV run tonight at 7:30 EST.

Let us know if you can make it.

Ordis Barsen'thor

Jan 31, 2016, 5:45:51 PM1/31/16
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
I can make it

Christopher Morse

Jan 31, 2016, 6:24:38 PM1/31/16
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
I should be good to go, depending on headache level.

Christopher Morse

Feb 1, 2016, 2:28:03 AM2/1/16
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
Sorry gang. This cold is kicking my tail. I fell asleep sitting upright in my chair right after sending that. Hope you managed something, even with pugs.

Ordis Barsen'thor

Feb 1, 2016, 2:29:22 AM2/1/16
to 66he...@googlegroups.com
It's all good we had 1 pug but all went well